Imogen Little, founder of Heal and Now, is a craniosacral therapist specialising in chronic stress and nervous system regulation.
Craniosacral therapy (CST) is a holistic therapy which works on a subtle yet profound level influencing and supporting the central nervous system to relieve pain and dysfunction, often caused by accumulative stress and trauma.
Imogen treats people of all ages who are seeking relief from physical distress and illness or because they are feeling emotionally overwhelmed, anxious and burnt out and therefore require a little more support in facing every day and mental challenges.
How CST alleviates accumulative stress in the body:
- Reduces chronic pain
- Reduces chronic fatigue
- Decreases anxiety and depression
- Strengthens body mind connection
- Lessens symptoms of associated with PTSD
- Decreases muscle tension
- Improves quality of sleep
- Reduces migraines, headaches, back pain and unexplained pain
- Assists with balance difficulties
- Improves gut health and symptoms of IBS, reflux and indigestion
- Strengthens immune system
- Supports overall health and vitality