Dr Rachel Evans is a chartered psychologist and clinical hypnotherapist who specialises in eating disorder recovery. Having suffered from orthorexia and bulimia herself, Rachel understands the sensitive nature of the conditions first hand and draws on her personal experience, therapeutic skills and academic knowledge to help clients.
She recognises that there is not a one-size-fits all approach to recovery and supports clients in a multi-dimensional way to REBALANCE their physiology, RE-WIRE their brain, process trauma and RECLAIM their identity to live a life free from fear around food.
Introducing the Nourish Programme. Bespoke one-to-one support for eating disorder recovery. An empowering combination of coaching, neuro-linguistic programming, hypnotherapy and other selected modalities to heal your mind, body and soul.
What makes nourish different?
- Focus on you. Nourish is a bespoke programme with a high-level support tailored to your changing needs over the 6 months. I’ll never take on more than 5 clients at any one time to ensure that I can give you the full care and attention that you deserve
- Daily support beyond typical office-hours. With Nourish, I’ll be just a message or voice note away from 8am-10pm (even 1am if I’m awake then), replying to you is my top priority so you never feel alone in your recovery journey.
- Multi-disciplinary treatment. That means you will receive nutritional support as-well-as coaching, therapy and mentoring as part of your Nourish package.
- Integrative approach. Nourish combines cutting-edge techniques, evidence-based methods and holistic modalities to rebalance your physiology, rewire your mind and help you remain fully recovered. You can look forward to using techniques including, Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Energetic Encoding and Aromatherapy.
- Relapse Prevention Planning is built into the programme as-well-as the focus of our final session together so you can feel confident in your progress and maintaining recovery whatever life has to throw at you.
Free 30 minute clarity call available to find out how working with Dr Rachel Evans could help you.